Saturday, August 29, 2009
YOU interviewed- Frankie Willette
1.Where do you live? I live in NE Mineapolis.
2.How old are you? 13 going on 14.
3. How long have you been skateboarding? I have been skating for about 4 years.
4.What are some of you favorite companies? Nike SB, Glue Factory Skateboards, Addidas, Jamba Juice, spitfire, the stuff Famillia is doing is pretty tight, and probably a few others i can't think of right now.
5.List your top 5 skateboarders? ummm, I guess Dennis Busenitz, Eric Koston, Tom Rohrer, Emeric Pratt, and Mike mo.
6. What are your 3 favorite tricks? Well if we don't have to be able to do them then, wallies, back lips on ledges, and nollies/nollie flips.
7. What's your favorite skate spot? My favorite skatespot would have to be this place called the badlands. Its a neat spot just down the river from broadway pizza. Its a good place to learn new things or to warm up or whatever.
8. If you had a million dollars what would you do with it? If i had a million dollars i would probably give a bunch of it away to family or friends, put some away, maybe buy a really nice camera, maybe a few t-shirts, and then i'd put the rest on a debit card for when i needed it.
9. What's your favorite place you've travelled to before? I think my favorite place would be when we went to viginia beach. I didn't really do a lot of skating, but being on the beach for most the day was really cool.
10. If you could go anywhere , where would you go and who would you bring? If i could go anywhere i would probably go somewhere in Europe like maybe spain or France. And i would bring my family, and some friends.